Saturday, June 5, 2010

Looking for help/opinions - please comment

Ever since I stopped doing superlong recaps for every show, I've wanted to post more TV news; however, I also didn't want to clutter the blog with small, fact-based posts around reviews with substantial commentary, so I put that off. Now it's the summer, probably 7 months since that time, and there's more time for me to work on things.

I'm not entirely sure how I'll run things, but I got the blog created with the same template and Disqus. Please post comments, suggestions, anything about the idea.

Most importantly, I need some help posting vast amounts of TV news. I'd be for free since I don't make revenue on the blog, but I'd be more than willing to throw a few bucks around on Paypal if I do decide to go down that route.

If you're interested, either email me or post a comment below with Google email and a sample of your writing.
Related Posts with Thumbnails