Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Plans for reviewing this season of television

Looking at the upcoming fall schedule of television, I have no clue how I'm going to cover everything. On average, I have about 6 shows to watch each night, and even more on Monday. Reviewing shows takes up quite a bit of time that could be spent either watching more episodes or doing more important tasks.

Anyway, I don't want to stop blogging or reviewing certain shows since the process helps me flesh out my thoughts and is very helpful to remember what happens, but I'll definitely be writing less for each review--expect less than 300 words and mostly cursory reviews. Except for Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, Caprica, Supernatural, and maybe The Good Wife, every other show will only get a few paragraphs at best. That means no more long reviews for Chuck, Fringe, Stargate Universe, or even True Blood when it returns next year.
Related Posts with Thumbnails