Saturday, June 19, 2010

Review - Burn Notice Season 4 Episode 3 Made Man / Royal Pains Season 2 Episode 3 Keeping the Faith

I'm going to lump these two together and be very brief.

Burn Notice

Pretty dry cut episode without any decent thrills or twists. But Sam relating his story of not leaving people behind was very nice, so that partially redeemed the episode. The ending was also pretty poor and rushed. There is a shootout in the end, but any one of them could have killed Tony and the follow-up line of 10 arrests at the docks wasn't explained.

Score: 8.4/10

Royal Pains

I think this may be the end for me, or at least the last review I'll do. Nothing interests me with the show anymore, even the new concierge doctor at the end of the episode. She'll probably battle it out with Hank before a love triangle forms and she battles with Jill instead.

Score: 7.2/10
Related Posts with Thumbnails