Thursday, November 19, 2009

A good day for television - Lost, Chuck

I'm sure you've heard by now (who hasn't?!?!?), but to those who haven't (are you living under a rock??), here's the deal.

Chuck is returning on Sunday, January 10 2010 at 9 PM with back-to-back episodes, and then moving back to it's regular timeslot at 8 PM on Monday, January 11. Yes that's right, we get 3 (THREE!!) episodes in 2 days.

Equally exciting is the news that Lost is returning on Tuesday, February 2 2010 at 9 PM. It is expected that V will take the 10 PM slot which may or may not be a good thing.

Yes I know my excitement was probably too much, but just think of this, in less than 2 months, Chuck will be back!! To put that into perspective, remember the season premieres? It's about that long until then. I know, it's actually pretty short!!

1 comments:

demonpack said...

Chuck is awesome. It eases my corporate pains.

Related Posts with Thumbnails