Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Review - How I Met Your Mother Season 5 Episode 6 Bagpipes

The bagpipes scenes were funny, but totally unnecessary and unrealistic. In the same story, Ted talks about Robin taking off her clothes, but he can't talk about sex noises? Ted is very inconsistent about what he tells his children. Sometimes he'll replace a "dirty" word with something more benign, but at the same time, he talks about sex all the time.

There was finally problems between Barney and Robin and of course Marshall and Lily's relationship proved to be much more secure than theirs. I loved seeing the arguments between the two couples and the writing for the entire episode was very good.

I'm still sick and I can't think clearly so that's pretty much all I can say about the episode.

Score: 9.5/10

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails