Friday, March 4, 2011

Review - Archer Season 2 Episode 6 Tragical History

Since NBC, Fox, and CBS all don't have shows tonight, I thought I'd review Archer for what I think is the first time. I'm not a Cyril fan, so I didn't really enjoy "Tragical History" as much as the recent episodes which had lots of Archer. There's something off-putting about Cyril's perpetual patheticness and to me, the fun in Cyril comes from people laughing at Cyril, not Cyril doing anything. Basically, Cyril goes and nearly ruins ISIS, and barely redeems himself in the end. The explanation is that Cyril had a traumatic experience during a spelling bee years ago, which makes him panic. As always the office is where the solid jokes come from, with everyone participating as the worm ravishes the computer system.

Score: 8.8/10
Related Posts with Thumbnails