Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Review - Perfect Couples Season 1 Episode 1 Perfect Tens

Perfect Couples isn't funny (no laughs from me) or original (3 guys, 3 girls), but it's not entirely painful to watch. If I had to, I think I'd be fine watching a few episodes in a row. Maybe I wouldn't be rolling over in laughter, but I wouldn't be out of my mind. The show could have been more with the single-camera format. Unfortunately, the plot and concept of the show is exactly what you'd expect: couples fight, but they love each other at the end of the day.

Score: 8.0/10

NBC expected The Sing Off (which does have great ratings) to boost Perfect Couples, but the end result is that Perfect Couples flopped out of the gate with 1.3 adults 18-49. I'm not surprised given how little notice and promotion there was for the preview episode.
Related Posts with Thumbnails